26 July, 2021 - 30 July, 2021
08:00 - 17:00
Advanced Open Water Diver and Search & Recovery Diver: July 26-30, 2021
National Guard Armory
600 S Bickett Blvd,
Louisburg, NC 27549
Fee: There is no fee for this training
Registration: If registering more than one officer, please email with the names and business email addresses of the other officers who will be in attendance.
Length: 5 days (40 hours)
Designed For: This course is intended specifically for law enforcement and corrections officers actively engaged in diving or building a dept dive unit.
Instructor: Pro Scuba Center
- To take this course, you must be:
- 1).A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 2) Bring your own mask, fins, snorkel, and dive boots
- 3) Medical Questionnaire: www.proscubacenter.com/en/scuba-medical-questionnaire
- 4) Accuracy is a must on height and weight
- Lodging: Responsibility of the officer and their sponsoring agency
- Meals: Responsibility of the officer and their sponsoring agency
- Equipment: All scuba gear provided by Pro Scuba Center, must bring items listed in prerequisites
- First day will be in Louisburg, NC. Second, Fourth ,and Fifth day will be at Fantasy Lake scuba park and the third day is at Mystery Lake Scuba park.
You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 60-100 feet)
- Three more Adventure Dives of your choice
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
MANTA training is provided free of charge to Law Enforcement Officers through a Governor’s Crime Commission Grant and the NC National Guard Counterdrug Program.
For more information or to receive help in registering for a class, contact us at: