The NCNG Counterdrug Program (NCNG-CDP) is unique among the full-time NG positions in that we employee Guardsmen (Army & Air) throughout the entire state with no restrictions on MOS/AFSC. In addition to being a full-time Guardsman, working with the NCNG-CDP will also enhance your M-Day skills and provide an additional level of excellence to your M-Day unit.
The NCNG-CDP has a culture of excellence. We demand excellence and professionalism in all facets of operations. As part of the team, we trust you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your CAREER.
We are always looking for the very best within our force to join our program. Anyone interested in becoming part of our team is encouraged to send us a cover letter & resume and complete an application packet. Below you can learn more about our values, why you should join us, how to apply, and any positions currently open.
Core values are the beliefs, skills, and behaviors we prize in coworkers, supervisors, and subordinates.
- Excellence is critical in everything we do. We practice it through our approach to our work and life.
- People & Relationships are our most important assets. The strength of our Program lies in the people performing the work, and in our connections as a team and with our customers.
- Transparency – the health of an organization is measured in people’s willingness to be candid with one another. This means communicating all facts, facing challenges head-on, and having tough, candid conversations.
- Quality of Work matters more then quantity. Productivity is measured by results and the quality of our work products.
- Professional Development – we invest in training because a better trained staff yields competent, confident employees and better work products.
- Maximize Strengths, Minimize Weaknesses – we believe in placing people in positions where they can be successful, individual unique talents are a resource we value.
- Autonomy Equals Responsibility – micromanagement is a product of fear and mistrust. We set clear expectations and boundaries, empower staff to take ownership of their work, and provide guidance/mentorship.
- Issues and Answers – we are an organization of problem solvers. Identifying an issue is easy; developing a strategy to solve that problem is leadership.
Why Join Us
- Competitive Salary – you will be placed on AD Title 32 Orders with pay based on rank and years of service.
- Great Benefits – same benefits as AD such as; 2.5 days of leave per month to include all federal holidays, BAH, and full TRICARE health insurance. ** exact benefits may vary depending on length of orders **
- Work / Life Balance – we believe part of a healthy lifestyle includes a good balance between work and family. While we do conduct operations 24/7, in general, most of our personnel work typical Mon-Fri, 8-5 hours.
- Paid Time for PT – as a full-time AD employee we allow up to 3 hours per week during normal working hours to conduct PT.
- Multiple Locations – we have positions throughout the state of NC. Need to relocate? In some cases we can offer PCS moves.
How To Apply
Anyone interested in joining the NCNG-CDP is encouraged to email a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always accepting resumes! To join our program you must be a member of the NC National Guard, additional qualifications and special requirements can be found in our application package checklist here. Feel free to email email@example.com for help in completing an application package.
|Position Title||MOS/AFSC||Location||Grade||Closing Date|
|Ground Reconnaissance Specialist||All||Raleigh||E1-E5||30 SEP 2022|
|Investigative Case Analyst||All||Statewide||E4-E6||30 SEP 2022|